Details Of Coordinator
IQAC Coordinator : Dr.P.VEENA
Designation : Professor /EEE
Contact mail : email@example.com
Ph.No : 9600343366
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
- To ensure quality culture and internalizing all the initiatives for attaining quality benchmarks contributing to the overall development of the institution.
- To establish outcome based learning environment that includes value based system.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education
- The primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- Establishes and approves the Vision & Mission for institution and department
- Ensures timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Ensures the relevance and quality of academic and research program.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Facilitates the creation of learner-centric environment helpful to quality education.
- IQAC monitors the attainment of vision and mission of the institution.
- Evaluates attainment of vision and mission of the various departments and proposes necessary changes for continuous improvement.
- Plans various development, delivery and assessment activities of PEOs and POs at the institution level.
- Prepare an Outcome-Based Assessment Plan (OBAP) with broad structure across all programmers’ to assess PEOs and PO attainment.
- Effective participation of the stakeholders and process implementation administrators, faculty, alumni, employers, industry experts and current students.
- Obtain results of assessment of internal and external stakeholders including analysis of Student performance in exams, assignments, projects etc. from Department Advisory Committee – DAC.
- Assumes responsibility of assessing availability of required resources needed for achieving PEOs and POs for each programme based on the departmental Committee’s recommendations.
- Present the results to the management for improvements or corrective action. Based on directions/decisions Department Advisory Committee initiates corrective actions in revision of PEOs, POs and PSOs.
- Further it also reviews the academic process and audits the content of delivery, course conduction and process involved in teaching learning process through Academic Review and Audits.
- Develop a system that consistently monitors and advises the initiatives taken by the institute and encourages improvement upon best practices
COMPOSITION OF THE IQAC:
IQAC may be constituted in every institution under the Chairmanship of the Head of the institution with heads of important academic and administrative units and a few teachers and a few distinguished educationists and representatives of local management and stakeholders.
The composition of the IQAC may be as follows:
- Chairperson: Head of the Institution
- Teachers to represent all level (Three to eight)
- One member from the Management
- Few Senior administrative officers
- One nominee each from local society, Students and Alumni
- One nominee each from Employers /Industrialists/Stakeholders
- One of the senior teachers as the coordinator/Director of the IQAC